nutraCoster tm Professional 3.0
Nutrition Labeling and Costing Software
- Same powerful and easy to use nutraCoster Professional 3.0 software.
- Access your data from any Windows computer, anywhere (see System Requirements).
- Easy setup takes just seconds.
- Run from a flash drive - take it with you anywhere.
- Flexible subscription options.
- Optional auto-renew. Cancel any time.
Coordinating Cloud and Desktop Versions
Databases for nutraCoster Desktop Version and nutraCoster
Cloud Version are identical.
Transfer data from Desktop Version to Cloud Version
- Backup Database from Desktop Version and Restore Database to Cloud Version, or
Export Recipes from Desktop Version and Import Recipes to Cloud Version.
Transfer data from Cloud Version to Desktop Version
- Export Recipes from Cloud Version and Import Recipes to Desktop Version.
- Each cloud subscription has its own separate database. Your data is not mixed with anyone else's data.
- Only users you specifically authorize have access to your data.
- The first user creates a user name and password. That user (or any user designated as supervisor) can then create as many additional user names/passwords as needed.
- You can restrict access to menu choices and procedures for any non-supervisor.
- Access can be "allow access", "read-only access" or "deny access".
- Data access requires nutraCoster Cloud Version (see System Requirements). Non-users cannot access your data with a browser.
- During the term of your subscription nutraCoster maintains your data.
- After your subscription expires nutraCoster retains your data for 30 days.
- If you renew your subscription during that time your data will be automatically restored.
- After 30 days you data will be automatically deleted.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not intend to renew your subscription within 30 days, be sure to back up your data before your subscription expires.
- Requires Windows 7 or later or Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- nutraCoster Professional 3.0 Cloud Version is a "fat client" application. This means you install the application program on your computer, but the data is stored in the cloud.
- nutraCoster Professional 3.0 Cloud Version uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud features. AWS may have occasional down time for routine maintenance (usually after midnight).
- AWS maintains short-term backups. However, do not rely on this for long-term data retention. Make frequent backups yourself.
- Use the Schedule Automatic Backups procedure to automate the backup process. Backups are only made if your data has changed.