nutraCoster 2.1 Download Instructions
applies to: nutraCoster 2.1
Here is how you download and install the latest revision of nutraCoster or nutraCoster with stockCoster.
Use the Links section of the nutraCoster Yahoo group to download the latest revision. You must be a member of the group to download updates. Group membership is free and is open to nutraCoster users only.
Use the same Setup file for a new installation or to update an existing installation.
Here are step by step instructions:
2. Enter your Yahoo ID and password, and click Sign In.
3. In the Links page, click nutraCoster Setup File - includes Allergen Update (or stockCoster Setup File - includes Allergen Update if you have nutraCoster with stockCoster).
1. Go to www.yahoo.com.
2. Click Sign In and enter your Yahoo ID and password.
3. On the main Yahoo page click View Yahoo Sites, then click Groups.
- You can also go directly to groups by typing "groups.yahoo.com" in the address bar (without the quotes).
4. Since you are already a member of the nutraCoster group, you will see nutraCoster listed in the My Groups section. Click the nutraCoster link.
5. In the nutraCoster group click Links. If you do not see Links, click More, and then choose Links
6. In the Links page, click nutraCoster Setup File - includes Allergen Update (or stockCoster Setup File - includes Allergen Update if you have nutraCoster with stockCoster).
You can either Run setup directly over the internet, or you can save the Setup.exe file to your computer and double click it to install the update.
- Update the USDA Library If you are upgrading nutraCoster from version 2.0 or earlier, or from version 2.1 revision 135 or earlier, you must reinstall the USDA library during Setup when asked. Tell Setup to Update Descriptions, Update Nutrition and Update Units. If you are upgrading from nutraCoster 1.1, also tell setup to Update Cooked Items.
- Install in the correct folder If you are updating an existing copy of nutraCoster, be sure to install the update in the same folder as your existing nutraCoster.
- To determine where your nutraCoster is installed, right click your desktop shortcut or Program Menu shortcut and choose Properties. Click the Shortcut tab. The Target field indicates the folder in which nutraCoster is installed.
- When you specify the existing folder during Setup, Setup will warn you that the folder exists, and ask you to confirm. If Setup does not ask, you have not specified the correct folder.
- If you have previously installed nutraCoster, and nutraCoster asks for an Activation Key after you run Setup, it means you have installed the nutraCoster update in a different folder.