Nutrition Analysis and Recipe/Formula Costing
New Features in Version 2.1
The leading Recipe/Formula Costing and Nutrition Analysis software is now even better!
||Enhanced Nutrition Analysis now includes Trans Fat and Allergens.
||Enhanced Product Costing now includes Overhead and Packaging Costs.
||Completely and accurately account for nutrient changes during food processing.
||Enhanced NLEA and Canadian Nutrition Facts Labels.
Enhanced Nutrition Analysis now includes Trans Fat and AllergensTop
- Print NLEA (US) or Canadian Nutrition Facts Labels.
- Include trans fat on NLEA and Canadian Nutrition Facts Labels.
- Include allergen statements on NLEA and Canadian Nutrition Facts Labels.
- Include omega-3 and omega-6 fat on Canadian Nutrition Facts Labels.
- Calculate Net or Effective Carbohydrates.
- Determine qualifying Nutrient Content Claims.
- Save labels as JPG files.
- Differentiate between 0 value and value not available.
- Use the Vitamin A Calculator to easily convert Vitamin A units.
- Use the Folate Calculator to easily convert Folate units.
- Use the Vitamin E Calculator to easily convert Vitamin E units.
- Includes detailed technical documentation about various nutrients, including conversion factors.
Enhanced Product Costing now includes Overhead and Packaging CostsTop
- Use the Overhead Calculator to accurately allocate overhead costs to every product.
- Use the Labor Cost Calculator to accurately calculate burdened labor costs for every labor class.
Completely and accurately account for nutrient changes during food processing, including:Top
- Moisture loss during baking.
- Fat gain during frying.
- Fat loss during broiling.
- Nutrient differences between cooked and raw foods.
Enhanced NLEA and Canadian Nutrition Facts LabelsTop
- Nutrition Labels include trans fat.
- Nutrition Labels can include Ingredient Listings.
- Nutrition Labels can include Allergen Statements.
- Include optional nutrients.
- Print multiple labels per page.
- Save labels as JPG and other graphics formats.